Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome to the Voodoo Indigo Blog!

Please register with the blog!

Just so you know - I am a crazy old SOB - so be warned that anything found here or linked to this site might be troubling or disturbing to some.

I do lot's of things besides this - so check them out if you are brave - but don't whine to me about it.

I am an antique from the 1950's so don't expect much in the way of politcally correct behavior or commentary.

If you have emailed me about this project - leave a comment so I can match your email to any blog posts.

3 comments:

  1. I've been emailing from my work account, but I didn't want to post that publicly just yet. I'll link this to that, and there we'll be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I'm interested in is the possibility to get the jlt file starting from a pdf/poscript file.I'll upload to the ftp some pdf with the corresponding jlt generated by the actual rip (IPTech engine)

    ReplyDelete